Jennifer Yearwood, Total Health by Design adheres and respects the code of ethics as a CSNN graduate and agrees to:
1. Maintain an interest in the well-being of all human beings, regardless of color, creed or nationality, and in the care of planet Earth;
2. Respect the right of his/her client as an individual in all respects, as to personal tastes, morals and social values;
3. Be non-judgmental as to the life values and experiences of the client;
4. Treat the client, under all circumstances, with due concern for the dignity of the individual;
5. Respect the confidential nature of his/her relationship with the client and protect the confidentiality of assessments and recorded documents;
6. Guide and counsel his/her client in the best way to achieve optimal health through natural nutrition, but always respecting the right and need for the client to make the final decision in all wellness plans;
7. Teach the client to accept responsibility for his/her own health choices and actions;
8. Accept full responsibility for the consequences of his/her own actions;
9. Provide professional services only in those areas in which he/she has competence and training;
10. Recognize the need to work co-operatively with other disciplines, holistic or allopathic, to best serve the client’s need, respecting the unique contribution of each discipline;
11. Respect differences of opinion and exercise tact and diplomacy in interpersonal relationships;
12. Resolve to improve and maintain his/her professional competence in the field of natural nutrition and holistic health care.
Or click the link below to use our online web scheduler. We will reply with a confirmation of your appointment.